The theme of the hackathon will be announced. Participants will be informed of the code of conduct and necessary rules to be followed during the hackathon. You can also read the rules for HackDTU 2.0 here The teams will be allotted venues and dispersed to their respective locations.
Hacking kicks off
Interactive Games and Snacks+
A break from the non-stop coding! Various games and fun events will be organised for participants to cool off the heat. Exciting prizes will be given out to the winners of each game. There will also be a late night snack session where we’ll provide all the food, swag, guidance, mentorship and fun times you need to have an amazing hackathon.
Results of the second evaluation will be announced
Results of the third evaluation will be announced
Teams pitch their project to the judges
HackDTU 2.0 Ends
BR Ambedkar Auditorium
Delhi Technological University
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi, 110042 View on Google Maps
- Selection will be done on the basis of the registration form submitted. All girl teams would be given a preference during selection.
- The decision of organizers is final for selecting the teams for the event.
- You must be at allotted location in DTU to work on a project for submission.
- You cannot work on your project before the event begins.
- You cannot steal another team's source code.
- You cannot discuss strategy, suggestions or tips with other teams.
- There will be an evaluation round after every 6 hours.
- After every evaluation round, scores will be awarded to respective teams.
- Top 10 teams will be selected for pitching in the final round. All girl teams would have separate shortlisting for this round.
- The decision of judges is final for determining prizes and awards.
- Please comply with all instructions from hackDTU organizers.
FAQ / Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers
HackDTU 1.0 was successfully held at DTU Campus,New Delhi on 10-11th February in collaboration with Cisco, Digital Ocean, and many more. There was an overwhelming no. of applications for the hackathon, out of which about 426 developers were selected. HackDTU 1.0 broke all the records set by other conventional hackathons.
The maximum team size is four and lone wolves are also welcome. Participants are selected on individual basis and can team up on the spot as well.
This is a student hackathon and only students are allowed to participate.
Selection will be done on the basis of the registration form submitted by the team. All girl teams would be given a preference during selecion.
Drop us a mail and we would be more than happy to answer your queries. Also feel free to write if you'd like to volunteer for the event!