The theme of the hackathon will be announced. Participants will be informed of the code of conduct and necessary rules to be followed during the hackathon. You can also read the rules for HackDTU 2.0 here The teams will be allotted venues and dispersed to their respective locations.
Hacking kicks off
Interactive Games and Snacks+
A break from the non-stop coding! Various games and fun events will be organised for participants to cool off the heat. Exciting prizes will be given out to the winners of each game. There will also be a late night snack session where we’ll provide all the food, swag, guidance, mentorship and fun times you need to have an amazing hackathon.
Results of the second evaluation will be announced
Results of the third evaluation will be announced
Teams pitch their project to the judges
HackDTU 4.0 Ends
BR Ambedkar Auditorium
Delhi Technological University
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi, 110042 View on Google Maps
Our Previous Sponsors
- Selection will be done on the basis of the registration form submitted. All girl teams would be given a preference during selection.
- The decision of organizers is final for selecting the teams for the event.
- You must be at allotted location in DTU to work on a project for submission.
- You cannot work on your project before the event begins.
- You cannot steal another team's source code.
- You cannot discuss strategy, suggestions or tips with other teams.
- There will be an evaluation round after every 6 hours.
- After every evaluation round, scores will be awarded to respective teams.
- Top 10 teams will be selected for pitching in the final round. All girl teams would have separate shortlisting for this round.
- The decision of judges is final for determining prizes and awards.
- Please comply with all instructions from hackDTU organizers.
FAQ / Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers
HackDTU 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 were successfully held at DTU Campus,New Delhi in collaboration with Cisco, ONGC, Microsoft Digital Ocean, and many more. There was an overwhelming no. of applications for the hackathon, out of which about 426 developers were selected. HackDTU 1.0 broke all the records set by other conventional hackathons and HackDTU 2.0 kept standards set by 1.0 and broke its own record as India's largest hackathon. HackDTU 3.0 kept the legacy high and paved patch for upcoming HackDTU 4.0
The maximum team size is four and lone wolves are also welcome.
This is a student hackathon and only students are allowed to participate.
Selection will be done on the basis of the registration form submitted by the team. All girl teams would be given a preference during selecion.
You're advised to bring your own broadband/hotspot device, We will provide internet to all but carry your own to enjoy seamless hacking experience.
Please bring a valid university ID (or any student ID if in high school), a computer (preferably a laptop), chargers, and any hardware you will use for your hack. Please bring your own extensions although we'll have them available on minimum rent charges. No firearms, weapons, alcohol, or illegal drugs are allowed on campus.
Of course you can! We at HackDTU ensure that no one is left behind during the hacking, thanks to our mentors and volunteers who help us achieve the same. We make sure that you learn the best you can alongside having fun and experiencing what it feels to belong to a community.
Yes, definitely we do to the brightest minds but on case to case basis (keeping in mind all the other constraints). If eligible you'll be informed about this over mail following the Hackathon.
Drop us a mail and we would be more than happy to answer your queries. Also feel free to write if you'd like to volunteer for the event!